What we do
Carpentry and joinery are different but related specialisms. We provide both services to individuals and businesses, making, fitting and restoring properties and fittings. The list of our services on this page is not exhaustive as most of our work is done to individual specifications. We have a particular interest in ecological projects and building construction. You can see examples of our past projects here.
How we work
Having discussed the customer’s requirements, we produce a quote or estimate for the work. We either work from existing plans or produce sketches for a client. Our joinery is usually done in our workshop. This can be provided to customers on a ‘supply only’ basis. Alternatively our carpenters can manage the installation of a piece on site and liaise with architects and planning officers as needed. We seek to act ethically in all work.
Examples of work
- Fitted kitchen and managed plumbing and plastering.
- Moved door and constructed new internal wall and window in Cherry Orchard.
- Leveled flooring with wooden frame and oak boards in Shrewsbury house.
- Your work has been fantastic so thank you for that.
- Thank you for the work you did today on the wardrobes: they look really good.
- Thank you for your skilled work
- We have moved all our books, CDs etc in and are very happy with the finished product!
- Exactley what I asked for, good clean job, reasonable rates
- We were very pleased with the work. We would be happy to pay his travel expences from Shrewsbury to get him to work here again.
- Thanks Oliver. We are very pleased with the kitchen refurbishment. It has definitely added value to the property
The environment, reliable work and fair finance are important to us. Read more.
Much of our carpentry and joinery is done by hand to fit individual requirements. Example of how we work.
Trade Register member
We are members of the Shropshire Trade Register and have an external complaints procedure. Read more.